photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Bachelor Spoiler Alert

First, let me start off by saying that my husband (who would never admit to watching The Bachelor) is the one who told me about this spoiler alert.

Apparently, there is a guy (who obviously has way too much time on his hands) that has been able to piece together the clips ABC has shown to figure out who Jason Mesnick proposes to. We won't be sure if this spoiler is true until the final rose is given out, but I will admit, it is a pretty compelling argument.

I will not spoil it for you, but if you would like to spoil it for yourself, click here to view the YouTube video.

Image courtesy of ABC.com

4 comments:

Julie said...

The link wouldn't work, but I just typed in bachelor spoiler on youtube and found it. Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Julie for letting me know the link didn't work. I just updated the link and it is working now! Enjoy the spoiler!

Ang said...

Must be something about this season's bachelor that husbands like- my husband has been watching too (undercover)!!

The Mrs. said...

saw it and am ignoring it!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...