photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lost...finally getting somewhere


So I committed 3 whole hours of my life tonight to watch the recap and premiere of Lost. I am not a total follower of the show. In fact, I didn't really watch much of the first season because I thought it was lame. But I feel like the show is almost getting somewhere. And I am waiting for the series finale when I can say, "Oh, now I get it." Even though I probably won't say that.





But I will say tonight's episode was pretty good. Things are finally getting explained. I do look forward to the show having a positive or happy tone, someday. I mean, the doom and gloom can get to a girl after 3 hours! Now if we could just find out what Sawyer whispered to Kate before he jumped out of the helicopter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Sawyer wanted Kate keep an eye on / take care of his daughter. That's my guess!

Unknown said...

That's a good guess. I hadn't even thought of that. Too bad Jack had to let it bother him so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...