photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year...Belated!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is having a fantastic new year...so far.

The holidays were rather crazy for my family and I so I will admit I am suffering from a bit of writer's block. Not to mention, it took me nearly a month to decorate the house, so I can only imagine how long it is going to take to un-decorate the house.

Do you ever notice how bummed you feel after the holidays are over? It's almost like the day after your wedding...obviously you are not bummed about your spouse (well, at least you better not be!) but you are just a little bummed that the day your planned for months and dreamed of your whole life is over. See, the holidays are not quite like the day after your wedding.

Happy January!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...