photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun Birthday Cake Idea

Our baby girl turned 1 on Monday, so we are throwing a small family party for her this Saturday. For some reason, I am a total freak and love making cupcakes for my kids' birthday parties, and this Saturday is no exception.

As I was whipping up the cake a la Betty Crocker, I noticed the cutest idea on the box. Here it is...

I am going to be sticking to more of a pink theme, but you can really choose whatever color scheme you want. And what I love the most about this idea is that it is messy. I always try so hard to keep the cupcakes pristine, and by making this design, the stacking will lead to some mess.
For other cute cake ideas from Betty Crocker, click here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea!

Jamie
Boston, MA

Ang said...

This is so cute and fun! I posted about it on my blog with a link back to this post...thanks for the great idea.

Sarahviz said...

I can't believe she's 1 already! Where has the year gone??

Unknown said...

The time flies by even faster with 2 kids! It is crazy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...