photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, October 20, 2008

Find Your Favorite Drink at TheBar.com

Ever wonder how to make your favorite mixed drink?

Well, you don't have to wonder any more. Thanks to HostessJo.com, I have been introduced to TheBar.com, and now, so have you.
TheBar.com is a really cool website where you can search the name of any drink and find out how to make it. In full disclosure, the site obviously has sponsors because brand names are used throughout, but you can get the general idea of how to make a drink. They have some really fun and festive drink ideas based on the occasion and drink idea.


Another cool feature of the site...personalized liquor labels. If you plan ahead, that could really make a fun birthday or host/hostess gift for the upcoming holidays. Oh, and the personalized labels are free. Well, at least 5 a month are free. I mean, wouldn't your husband just love to see his name on a bottle of Crown Royal???

(Of course, HC&B recognizes that you should always drink responsibly (i.e. no drinking and driving and no angry drinking - nobody likes an angry drunk!)

P.S. Just because my husband has been out of town the past three days and I have been couped up with my sick kids in the house the whole time that doesn't mean I need a drink or anything! (Just a Purple Heart!)

1 comment:

Sarahviz said...

I'm sure my Hubby would love to see his name on a bottle of Jack Daniels!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...