photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, July 28, 2008

Beech Nut Oatmeal for Babies

Subtle things can make all the difference in the world. Perfect case in point...oatmeal for my 8 month old daughter. I have always bought Gerber oatmeal or rice cereal in the past and get so frustrated with the retractable opening that spills dry cereal all over the counter or table.

That is why I was thrilled when I saw at the store that Beech Nut Oatmeal Cereal now comes in an easy pour package. Simply put, it has a twist off cap - similar to cartons of orange juice.

I know this sounds silly but this container has made my daughter's feeding time that much more enjoyable for me. Why? Because I have one less mess to clean up when feeding time is over. And if that isn't a huge win, I don't know what is!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...