photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Kids Update


For all you New Kids on the Block fans (yes, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, I am talking to you!), this is the latest update on NKOTB.com. (I signed up for updates for all of you...not for me! :>)
I think they are trying to gauge what kind of response they would get from fans if they made a comeback...so far, so good!
And why did Danny Wood put on his MySpace page that he knows of no reunion? When I find out, I will let you know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danny wasn't aware at the time that news had already been leaked to the media..

Unknown said...

Thanks for the answer to the Danny Wood question, Stray. It is very exciting to hear that NKOTB could be getting back together!

Anonymous said...

Please keep us posted on the New Kids reunion. I am so there if they get back together! -Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...