photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, November 26, 2007

Stay-Dry Really Keeps You and Baby Dry

Now that little Lauren has arrived, I finally got the opportunity to try the Stay-Dry Apron & Towel that I was so excited about. And how did it work out?

I loved it! The Stay-Dry was very easy to velcro around my neck and wear, and even easier to place on the counter and then place Lauren on so that I could scoop her up and keep her warm. Then once she was dry, I was able to place her on her changing table and put on her clothes.

The proof is now in the pudding...the Stay-Dry Apron and Towel is a must have. And remember, Houses, Couches and Babies' readers can give the discount #SP0906 to save 10% on your purchase.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...