photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, April 9, 2007

My Brest Friend

Yes, you read correctly, My Brest Friend is a device that I couldn't have lived without during the first several months of breastfeeding my son.

No offense to Boppy lovers, but the Brest Friend puts the Boppy to shame. When I started breastfeeding with the Boppy, my son kept sliding in between me and the pillow, and I had to constantly pull the Boppy around my waist.

The Brest Friend is a cushioned-platform that fastens around your waist so that the sliding doesn't occur and allows you to maintain slightly better posture (although, let's face it, breast feeding doesn't really allow you to have great posture when you are sitting up!)

The Brest Friend also comes with a handy pocket that you can use to store your TV remote, a book, a spit up cloth, or even a bottle of water.

You can purchase My Brest Friend along with Baby Feeding & Nursing Essentials at BabyCenter ($39.95).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a lactation consultant, I agree that the Breast Friend is much easier to use, especially for first time moms. I highly recommend using it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...