photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Eat Food, Save Food



Okay, so you know you are mom when you buy a FoodSaver. I will admit I never thought I would use one, but now I can't live witout it. Especially now that I am shopping nearly every week at Costco, I find myself using my FoodSaver to save food items like cheese, meats, and pancakes.

More importantly, if you buy the right Accessories, you can save valuable items such as wine, too! The WineSaver can make drinking a glass of wine (yes, just one glass) easier and you won't feel compelled to drink the entire bottle because you know you can save it.

Go ahead, buy in bulk...just make sure you have the right tool to save! Check out FoodSaver.com to find out which tool you need most!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...